Outsourcing HR Support
For small to medium size businesses, there are numerous advantages to hiring an outside consultant, the most important of which include having a positive impact on the company’s bottom line. We provide HR expertise for business owners who don’t have a dedicated HR department within their companies, we also partner with HR teams to support their on-going efforts so they are not going at it alone. We can provide guidance on the day-to-day operations and advise on HR functions that will create/sustain employee engagement and productivity.
Our goal is to save your organization the expense of paying the salary and benefits of a full-time employee to handle personnel functions that are well within our purview; providing business owners/entrepreneurs the ability to leave HR functions in capable hands while they dedicate their time and focus to overall business development and/or their product/service.
Our DIFFERENTIATOR – we believe your organization is a living, breathing organism. Top notch HR service is when we know the business and the people within as well as you do. We commit to being part of your team. Sure many answers can be answered by phone and email; however we will go to the next level and visit your workplace. Why? A decision about your most important asset deserves in-person service.
Ongoing HR Support Services
HR Support for small to medium sized businesses.
We serve as your HR team.
Areas for ongoing support:
- Talent management – recruiting and retention strategies
- HR Organizational Audits – workplace policies and compliance with recent Federal/State labor laws
- Executive coaching – sounding board for leaders
- Compensation system evaluation, market survey analysis & administration
- Reorganizations, layoffs, involuntary and voluntary terminations
- Advise and handle employment issues
- Organizational executive leadership development
- Performance management implementation
- New Hire onboarding services
- Job description creation, evaluation and revisions
- Training of staff of all levels in areas of compliance, employee engagement and Management 101
- Negotiator – unions, non-unions and executive compensation
- Exit Interviews
- Business continuity planning
- Conflict resolution facilitator
- Serve as your relationship manager with any brokers, payroll, benefits, and retirement plans
What are the benefits of using our retained HR services?
- Unlimited phone access
- Assigned senior level HR consultant who understands your business
- On-site and telephonic assistance
- What do we do now? AskHR email service
- Local consultants who understand the market
20, 15, 10 hours packages of service in all areas of HR support service
Availability of a certified HR professional (on-call, email and scheduled visit)
Ability to exceed to monthly hourly allotment, as needed
Just need help for a project? Are your hands tied or team down a person? We can help by providing our HR expertise to support your current HR team. We provide on-demand services in the many areas not limited to the following:
Typical Requested Services Include:
- Create/audit job descriptions
- Review FLSA status (exempt v. non-exempt)
- HR Audits – establish legal compliance
- Policy review and development
- Review employee documentation
- Training and Development
- Change Management
- Management Training
- Compensation Analysis
- Employee On-boarding
- Executive Coaching
- Employee conflict resolution
No minimum requirements